morningstar

.
Woke up with the same old unhappiness

I’ve got these desperate feelings that nothing means anything.

What is it all about? You do this and what does it mean, and you do that and what does it mean?

It was a beautiful day. Walked on the street and a little kid, she was six or seven, with another kid, yelled, ‘Look at the guy with a wig,’ and I was really embarrassed, I blew my cool and it ruined my afternoon. So I was depressed.

I’m so tired of the Campbell’s Soup Can I could throw up.

No no, I don’t love my name so much. I always wanted to change it. When I was little I was going to take ‘Morningstar,’ Andy Morningstar. I thought it was so beautiful. And I came so close to actually using it for my career.

I got so nervous thinking about all these new kids painting away and me just going to parties.

The party went on and on. It was great. Left at 1:30, and was miserable.

Left there and saw a sign that said ‘Funeral Home,’ and I thought it was a discotheque and started to go in, but then they were actually bringing a body in and I freaked out and crossed to the other side of the street.

I went to sleep, facing life alone


ur The Andy Warhol Diaries